We invite you to our Christmas Concert being held on Friday 3 December commencing from 5.30pm. The event will be held on the school oval. Families are encouraged to bring a picnic rug or chair. From 5pm there will be a Gala Auction and the canteen will open for the purchase of drinks and sausage sizzle.
ELC/Reception classes will be first to perform at 5.30pm and we will then make our way through each year level, finishing with the year 5/6s. We should conclude about 7pm. The raffle will be drawn after the year 1 classes have performed so younger students can go home earlier if desired.
There will be a Gala Auction where a MacBook Pro will be offered. It’s one of the new MacBook Pro 16” M1 (specifications below). Don’t miss this unique opportunity to acquire a quality Christmas present.
MacBook Pro 16” specifications
- M1 Pro
- 10-Core CPU
- 16-Core GPU
- 16GB Unified Memory
- 1TB SSD Storage¹
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot and MagSafe 3 port
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- 140W USB-C Power Adapter
RRP: $4,049 GST inclusive
Participation by all students is encouraged, although not compulsory. We do ask that if your child wishes to attend, then they must also perform. Please confirm if your child will be participating by advising your child’s class teacher.
We will be asking for your cooperation to ensure the concert is safe and complies with the directions we have been given. To keep numbers within our density requirements we will be limiting tickets to 4 per family (this does not include students of Holy Family).
As you book, there will be some guidelines we need you to agree to and follow on the night. This includes keeping a safe distance from others, not bringing any glass or alcohol onto the school grounds and collecting your child from outside Curiosity at the conclusion of their performance. Also remember that if you, your child or anyone in your family is unwell, please do not attend our event. If we experience inclement or unsafe weather leading up to the event or on the night – we will be prepared to cancel the event.
Please keep the confirmation of your booking as you may need to show this when entering the school. Only the people listed on the booking confirmation will be allowed onsite to ensure that we are following our density requirements.
You will be required to COVID-safe check in on entry. Masks for adults and children over 12 are compulsory unless requirements change.
There is an online system for parents to make a booking. We are using this system because it is the most user-friendly approach for families to make a booking. Please note that the booking system will close if capacity limit is reached before the event. To make a booking, please follow the instructions below:
Go to https://www.schoolinterviews.com.au/code/ma8a7
Go to the school website at www.holyfamily.catholic.edu.au and click on Carols booking.
- Enter your details
- Add the details of up to 3 other people (if applicable)
- When you click FINISH, a confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive your email, please check your junk mail folder AND make sure you have entered your email address accurately.
If you are unable to access an electronic device to make a booking, please see the staff in the front office for assistance.
- All students will need to be accompanied and supervised by their parents ie – not turning up alone.
- All students need to MEET THEIR TEACHER OUTSIDE CURIOSITY (near the Design Lab door) two items before their own. (Reminders will be made throughout the evening). After they have performed, they can continue to watch the rest of the concert with their family, or go home.
- Students may wear neat CASUAL clothes for the concert, preferably in Christmas colours (red, green, white, yellow) or accessorized with a Santa hat, tinsel etc. If the class teacher sends a note home requesting something different please take note of those requirements.
3 x Christmas hampers will be raffled and will be drawn at the Carols night after the Year 1 classes have performed.
$1 each OR 6 tickets for $5 OR 15 tickets for $10
Tickets available from www.holyfamily.catholic.edu.au or front office
Click on ‘Christmas Raffle’ at the top of the page
We look forward to seeing you.