HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC SCHOOL
SPRING FAIR – STALLHOLDER REGISTRATION FORM
STALLHOLDER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Goods being sold at our fair must be of a non-violent and appropriate nature, and accordingly, a listing of items that you would plan to sell at the fair is required on the registration form. Items not listed on the registration form may be banned, depending on their nature.
- Handmade, Homemade, Craft Stalls, Pop ups and Promotional Stands are booked on a first-in first-served basis and will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and appropriate payment.
- Payment must be completed prior to the event. We accept payment by cash, EFTPOS or cheque (made out to “Holy Family Catholic School”). Please note the school office is open from 8am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Trestles will be set up in the Multi-purpose Hall. – You are unable to supply own tables
- Cost to participate in the Craft Fair is: $30 per site (Trestle size 3.1m/10ft)
- If electricity is required, this needs to be marked accordingly on the registration form.
Set up from 9.30am (no admittance prior to this time).