Child Safe Environments
We know that the safety and wellbeing of your child is your highest priority and we are committed to ensuring our schools are safe places for all.
Every child has the right to be safe
Schools are mandated child safe environments with legal, policy and procedural requirements for staff and volunteers.
The South Australian Commission for Catholic Schools (SACCS) requires its schools to implement child safety policies and practices, including child safety education.
For further information, please visit Safe Environments for All on the Catholic Education South Australia website.
- Assessment, reporting and evaluation policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Education and Personal Responsibility policy
- Camp/Sleepover Program policy
- Canteen policy
- Child Protection policy
- COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Electronic Device policy
- Nut and allergen awareness policy
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) policy
- Prevention and Management of Bullying policy
- Social Media policy
- Student Grievance policy
- Student Health Support policy
- Student uniform Policy
- Workplace health and safety and injury management
- Traffic Management Policy
- UV Protection policy
- Wellbeing policy